To join our growing team, we’re currently looking for a Digital Analyst based in Barcelona.
You’ll be in charge of our CRM management and product analytics, including CRM management and improvements, marketing automation tools and solutions, analysis and optimizations of the funnel.
Among other tasks, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Analyzing and reporting on complex data sets from different data sources, and identifying market trends to provide recommendations
- Managing our internal CRM (Hubspot), keeping it updated and optimizing its usage
- Documenting and refining lead management processes
- Pro-actively suggesting solutions to solve operational challenges
- Setting up automations and workflows to move contacts through the funnel
- Design, develop and maintain the metrics, reports, and dashboards that support and assist in business decisions
- Drive process improvement, by identifying ways to simplify, automate and, measure process performance
- Generate insights into how users are engaging with our product
- Support other teams within Alaya to identify and select meaningful metrics and KPIs to evaluate performance (ad hoc reports, insights and best practices)
- Continuously improve our processes to bring data together from multiple sources to provide accurate and insightful information to our stakeholders
- Independence & creativity: You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
- Make a difference: Alaya is all about bringing more goodness to this world. You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
- An amazing culture: We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
- Volunteering hours: Every employee receives 20 hours per year to volunteer to causes close to your heart.
- Exciting times ahead: You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!
The role is based in Barcelona.
Ideally you’ll have:
- 1-3 years of experience in a data-focused role within a Sales, Marketing, Product or Analytics function, ideally within the B2B SaaS startup ecosystem.
- Great data-analysis skills, attention to detail, and strong research capabilities
- Fluency in English is a must, orally and written. Any other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Hubspot (CRM, sales and marketing automation modules), Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets/Data Processing Tools are a big plus.
- Experience with A/B testing using Google Optimize or other platforms is a plus.
- A natural ability to problem solve, learn quickly, and translate data into meaningful insights.
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate results to non-technical audiences.
- You love data and have a passion for intuitive data visualization and storytelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively work cross-functionally.
You live the Alaya values!
Do good: We have a genuine interest in bringing a positive impact to the world around us.
Get it done, better: We work smart and go the extra mile.
Say “we”, not “I”: We recognise our individual strengths, communicate and build on them as a team.
Find a smarter way: We think outside of the box and always push boundaries.
Make it fun: We bring positive energy, a lighthearted manner, and have a good laugh.