To grow our team globally we’re looking for a Global Talent Acquisition Specialist based in Barcelona, helping to source and attract best talents to support Alaya’s growth.
You’ll be part of the HR team and, after initial training, you’ll support the team in developing our in-house recruitment strategy and expertise, sourcing and selecting the best talents on the different markets we operate, such as Spain, Switzerland, UK, Germany, US, Singapore and beyond!
Among other tasks, you’ll work on:
- Partnering with HR/Talent acquisition leaders to understand current business needs and mid-long term needs
- Creating job posting alongside with business leaders and team members and publishing internally and externally (Alaya career page, job boards, social networks…)
- Screening active candidates and sourcing passive candidates through various online channels
- Sourcing and attracting candidates from different online channels and through community networking
- Planning and coordinating interviews
- Fostering long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Building trust with Hiring Partner and different stakeholders
- Organising and coordinating the onboarding process for newcomers and participating in employer branding initiative
- Independence & creativity: You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
- Make a difference: Alaya is all about bringing more goodness to this world,.You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
- An amazing culture: We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
- Volunteering hours: Every employee receives 20 hours per year to volunteer to causes close to your heart.
- Exciting times ahead: You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!
The role is based in Barcelona, Spain, and this is a junior to mid management position.
So, are you the ideal match?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in sourcing or talent acquisition role within a hyper growth and fast paced environment (agency or in-house)
- Experience within SaaS and/or B2B sectors ideal
- Excellent English proficiency. Any other languages are a plus
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Strong business acumen and resilience in working with ambiguity
- Solid organizational skills, proactivity and flexibility
- You live the Alaya values!
Do good: We have a genuine interest in bringing a positive impact to the world around us.
Get it done, better: We work smart and go the extra mile.
Say “we”, not “I”: We recognise our individual strengths, communicate and build on them as a team.
Find a smarter way: We think outside of the box and always push boundaries.
Make it fun: We bring positive energy, a lighthearted manner, and have a good laugh.