To grow our team in Barcelona we’re looking for a Growth Marketer to scale Alaya’s demand and lead generation efforts.
You’ll be part of the Marketing team and you’ll take ownership of Alaya’s growth marketing strategy, including overseeing CRO, SEO and PPC efforts.
You will be essential to the Marketing team, bringing your experience and expertise to make the function an impactful, data-informed contributor to the business.
Among other tasks, you’ll work on:
- CRO: Identifying optimizations through AB testing and experimentations in order to help lead capture, such as optimizations on landing pages, website or paid media to boost conversion rate.
- Analytics: Analyzing data (via Google Analytics, Hubspot, or other tools) to identify trends and track success of experiments.
- Cross team collaboration: Working closely with content and graphic designers to execute on CRO actions in a timely and organized way.
- PPC management: Overseeing PPC campaigns and structure, regularly suggesting optimizations to enhance performance.
- SEO management: Overseeing SEO strategy and making suggestions for optimizations to boost conversions from organic traffic.
- Reporting & analysis: A data focused approach to all actions, using reporting tools (i.e. Google Data Studio, Tableau) and other relevant tools like supermetrics/zapier etc in order to automate processes and reporting.
- Independence & creativity: You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
- Make a difference: Alaya is all about bringing more goodness to this world,.You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
- An amazing culture: We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
- Volunteering hours: Every employee receives 20 hours per year to volunteer to causes close to your heart.
- Exciting times ahead: You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!
The role is based in Barcelona, Spain.
- Fluent level of English, additional languages are a plus
- At least 4 years experience in digital marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Natural storyteller that knows how to structure a message effectively for different audiences.
- A methodical and organised approach to the way you work.
- Highly creative, analytical and proactive mindset, with an eye for detail and a strong customer focus.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and effectively work cross-functionally.
Other nice to haves:
- Proficiency with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio or similar tools
- Experience with CMS software (Wordpress + some HTML), landing page creation (Unbounce), SEO/SEM campaigns, and A/B testing
- Proficiency with Hubspot, MailChimp or other similar programs preferred.
You live the Alaya values!
Do good: We have a genuine interest in bringing a positive impact to the world around us.
Get it done, better: We work smart and go the extra mile.
Say “we”, not “I”: We recognise our individual strengths, communicate and build on them as a team.
Find a smarter way: We think outside of the box and always push boundaries.
Make it fun: We bring positive energy, a lighthearted manner, and have a good laugh.