As part of the product team, reporting to our Head of Product, we are looking for a skilled Product Manager that will help shape the product roadmap, delivering new features and helping drive engagement from our users. Working with a squad of Software Engineers and a Product Designer, we’re looking for someone who will actively support the development phases to build a high quality product that makes a positive impact on society.
The role is based in Barcelona, Spain.
Your main missions (2/3 of your time):
- Prioritise your squad’s backlog according to the product vision
- Support the design steps of product features (problem pitch, challenge the solution…)
- Writing of functional specifications (user stories)
- Participating in the agile ceremonies (planning, standups, retrospectives, demos…)
- Following up on the progress of the developments
- Analysing the use and adoption of the features
Secondary missions (1/3 of your time):
- Analysing users and team feedback
- Participating in the prioritization and product roadmaps
- Users interviews and needs sharing with the product team
What we're looking for:
- You already have previous experience as a Product Manager / Project Manager / Product Owner for an online business, software / SaaS
- You are structured: you know the progress of your ongoing projects, what’s planned for your squad, and present them
- You are empathic: you love listening to customers and the team to understand their needs
- You a good communicator: you’re a people person and like speaking in public
- You are clear and concise: you explain clearly complex problems
- You are a leader: you have the ability to get your ideas off the ground by preparing well and having an enthusiastic energy
You live the Alaya values!
Do good: We have a genuine interest in bringing a positive impact to the world around us.
Get it done, better: We work smart and go the extra mile.
Say “we”, not “I”: We recognise our individual strengths, communicate and build on them as a team.
Find a smarter way: We think outside of the box and always push boundaries.
Make it fun: We bring positive energy, a lighthearted manner, and have a good laugh.
- Independence & creativity: You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
- Make a difference: Alaya is all about bringing more goodness to this world,.You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
- An amazing culture: We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
- Volunteering hours: Every employee receives 20 hours per year to volunteer to causes close to your heart.
- Exciting times ahead: You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!