To join our growing team, we’re currently looking for a Senior Product Designer based in Barcelona.
Among other tasks, you’ll work on:
- Work with the Product team to deal with complex tasks, transforming them into intuitive designs
- Explain your designs and improve them based on feedback, metrics, and user testing
- Ship beautiful UX/UI interfaces to thousands of users and quickly prototype solutions to visual and interaction problems
- Be an advocate for good user experience and consistency across our different platforms
- Influence and define the future of the Alaya Product Design team
- Be a voice for Alaya Design throughout the company and in the design community
- Help maintaining our Design System and suggest improvements to our workflows
- Work with the Marketing team to help them design and implement our overall messaging as a company
- Bring your creativity and design skills to all of the part of our company
- Independence & creativity: You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
- Make a difference: Alaya is all about bringing more goodness to this world,.You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
- An amazing culture: We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
- Volunteering hours: Every employee receives 20 hours per year to volunteer to causes close to your heart.
- Exciting times ahead: You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!
The role is based in Barcelona, Spain.
Ideally you’ll have :
- 3+ years of experience working in a startup as a Product Designer
- Core interaction design skills and knowledge of user-centered design methodologies
- Exceptional UX/UI abilities shown in an extensive portfolio
- Strong knowledge and experience designing components modular systems
- Ability to collaborate with Tech, Product and Marketing teams
- Fluency with visual and interaction design tools, as well as a proven track record of designing and shipping successful software design experiences on multiple platforms
- Ability to work with recent tools such as Figma, Sketch, Invision...
- Good understanding of Web Technologies (HTML, CSS, JS etc.)
- Strong portfolio with your latest creations
- Willing to invest time for NGOs Social Engagement
You live the Alaya values!
Do good: We have a genuine interest in bringing a positive impact to the world around us.
Get it done, better: We work smart and go the extra mile.
Say “we”, not “I”: We recognise our individual strengths, communicate and build on them as a team.
Find a smarter way: We think outside of the box and always push boundaries.
Make it fun: We bring positive energy, a lighthearted manner, and have a good laugh.