You’ll be part of the People team and you’ll support finding and hiring the right people at the right time for various teams.
As a natural problem solver, you wear a ‘talent first’ lens striving to elevate the hiring process ensuring a positive candidate & leader experience.
Among other tasks, you’ll work on:
- Full cycle recruitment with a focus on delivering a diverse slate of talent
- Provide a stellar experience for each and every candidate you engage with
- Provide support and guidance to hiring teams through the hiring process including the sourcing for required positions, partnering with hiring managers to create recruitment plans, reviewing applications, administering pre-employment testing, coordinating interviews and conducting reference checks
- Ensure the recruitment process is compliant aligning to our hiring process
- Build a network of potential candidates through proactive market research and ongoing relationship management, seeking opportunities to raise the bar for recruitment
- Leverage your ‘social’ recruiting skills and passion for sharing Benevity’s story to candidates
- Collaborate with the People Team on HR and culture related projects
You will be part of a young and motivated group of professionals who are passionate about making a difference in the world. We offer a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves. The remuneration includes a base salary, option plan, bonus and other perks and benefits. Most importantly, you’ll be joining a company in a very exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion.
- Independence & creativity: You will be expected to take responsibilities by learning and proposing new solutions and alternatives to the team.
- Make a difference: Alaya by Benevity is all about bringing more goodness to this world,.You will be part of a young and motivated group of people who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
- An amazing culture: We offer a great work environment, a challenging and motivating role with the possibility of taking more responsibilities as the company evolves.
- Volunteering hours: Every employee receives 20 hours per year to volunteer to causes close to your heart.
- Exciting times ahead: You’ll be joining a start-up in an exciting stage of rapid growth and international expansion. The sky’s the limit!
The role is based in Barcelona, Spain. So, are you the ideal match?
- Minimum of 2 years of recruitment experience in fast pace SaaS environments
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate and build relationships with multiple levels of the organisation
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate into a talent strategy to source and identify the ideal candidates
- In-depth knowledge of the recruitment process, recruitment metrics and selection principles and practices
- Experience with an applicant tracking systems and online sourcing, including Boolean search parameters Knowledge of, and experience in, a broad range of HR functions would be an asset
- Able to multi-task and manage changing priorities
- Flexibility and a sense of humour are a must
- Excellent English proficiency. Any other languages are a plus
You live our values!
Do good: We have a genuine interest in bringing a positive impact to the world around us.
Get it done, better: We work smart and go the extra mile.
Say “we”, not “I”: We recognise our individual strengths, communicate and build on them as a team.
Find a smarter way: We think outside of the box and always push boundaries.
Make it fun: We bring positive energy, a lighthearted manner, and have a good laugh.